MOVIE: Outside The Box #68



The creator of this video says:

"This episode is near to my heart. It features a compilation of many researchers that I have interviewed on the program, all together in one program. Sadly, after about 16 hours of work, as I was preparing to make a master of this program, the computer I was working on froze and when the computer automatically rebooted, everything was gone. So, I don't even own a copy of this version, it's only on google video.

What I'm saying to you all is that these documentaries can come with a price, a sacrifice by the one making the film. Enjoy.

Tags: 911, inside job, police state, big brother, nwo, world government, propaganda, skull and bones, anthony hilder, alex jones, jack blood, alex ansary, ted gunderson, david icke, Michael Ruppert, Jim Marrs, Mike Rivero, John Judge, Robert Bowman, Paul Craig ROberts, David Ray Griffin, Jack Mclamb, Alan Watt, Mike Berger, Clyde Lewis"

No comments:

Post a Comment